What’s New in RES Workspace Manager 2012
RES Workspace Manager 2012 builds on the key features found in RES Workspace Manager 2011, while offering new functionality. One of the most exciting enhancements of RES Workspace Manager 2012 is the relay server, enabling virtually limitless scalability for enterprises and better support for service providers and integrators. Learn more.
Highlights of RES Workspace Manager 2012
- Enhancements that improve the ease of adoption and reducing configuration time, such as tutorials, configuration wizard, navigation map and workspace scenario wizard.
- Reporting web service – allowing IT administrators the ability to run their own custom reports.
- Support for Microsoft Office 365 mailboxes in Mail Setup.
- New user context rules including Citrix Access Gateway, Citrix Receiver client type rule, PCoIP protocol.
- Additional user settings application templates including Adobe, Foxit Reader, Google Chrome, iTunes, Microsoft Lync, Mozilla Firefox, Skype and WinZip.
View some of the latest features of RES Workspace Manager 2012
Workspace Simulation Wizard
Get it Now
RES Workspace Manager 2012 is available for evaluation now, and customers with a valid Solution Assurance can upgrade to RES Workspace Manager 2012 easily in their live environment, free of charge.
To learn more about RES Workspace Manager click here.
The new RES Workspace Manager Relay Server is a data broker between agents and the datastore. Relay servers can be chained to support enterprise network topologies, while the use of relay servers provides more control over data volume being transmitted over a WAN topology. The relay server is a light-weight component with a small footprint which stores a cache of the datastore. Agents relay data to and from the datastore via one or more relay servers, which are automatically detected.