1. How do I (RES Software Partner) get an account for the RES Partner Portal?
|Partner Portal||Customer Portal||Learning Portal|
|Commercial Resources (sales tools, price lists, marketing collateral, presentations, brochures) and overview of partner status, contact persons, sales and technical certifications||Technical resources (software, knowledge base articles, technical documentation, software downloads) and overview of technical support tickets||Technical tutorials for the RES Software solutions, including test exam questions and Channel Sales Training (RST-500)|
|For Partners only||For Partners and end-users||For Partners and end-users|
|RES Software Contact:email@example.com||RES Software Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org||RES Software Contact:email@example.com|
4. I already have an account for the Customer Portal and/or the Learning Portal. Do I automatically obtain access to the Partner Portal?
- The RES Software Partner Portal only shows a full RCP certification. This means that you must pass the latest RES Workspace Manager exam andthe RES Automation Manager Exam for the certification to show on the partner portal.
- It can take around 30 days before we receive the results from Prometric. Your certificationwill be entered onto the partner portal within 14 days of us receiving your results.
- If you register yourself for an exam using your private e-mail address, we do not know which partner company you are working for. We therefore cannot update your results onto the Partner Portal. Please register for an exam with your company details and e-mail address.
- For more information please visit the certification section on the RES Software website.